Saturday, August 31, 2013

Watercolour and owl

Today, my mom brought me a bunch of beautiful watercolour supplies from her stock. She was showing me how to use them, and I did this quick bales with tipple using watercolour pencils. My mom has such as huge influence on me. She has taught several watercolour courses. Having her "on demand" really influences which mediums I choose to explore.


This owl was a bit unexpected - he jumped out of my pen! I just love owls and would like to get a tattoo of an own on my right thigh. I drew him using instructions found at Art Is Fun. I just found this site and am looking forward to the watercolour abstract and mixed media tutorials. 



2 comments:

  1. I love water colour pencils! Your ZIAs look fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa - I'm hooked on the pencils! Watercolour from tubes is a bit harder.

      Delete

I love comments! Thank-you!